Legal Correspondence Services From a Registered Agent

Congratulations, you are done!

When you are on the Missouri Secretary of State's website, if they ask for the name of your registered agent, enter the following:
Affordable Registered Agents Inc.

Reminder: You will still need to get a Federal Employee Identification Number (FEIN). You can get this by going to the IRS website and giving them the name of your Missouri company and your charter number.

You will also need to answer questions about Missouri sales tax on the Missouri Secretary of State's website.

Licenses, permits, and other documents may be needed depending on your business and location.